Wanted to blog about Guangzhou first, but THIS happened!!! All my girlfriends were asking me how did it happened, so here goes part of the story :)


I was sleeping and recuperating from our Boracay trip (it was 8AM on a Sunday morning!!!) when Bryan woke up and went out of the room. I thought it was quite odd. He started slamming the room doors so I was quite pissed off because it was waking me up, but I didn't care much, I was too tired! (I found out later that he kept the ring in his sister's room, hence all the doors slamming)

The next thing I knew, he went on his knees next to the bed, asking me something about surprises. I didn't reply him LOL. I must have looked quite horrible too, as I was sleeping face down with hair covering my face!!!

Then he opened the jewellery box and asked me if I will marry him. I faintly saw the diamond on the ring, and asked him 'Whose ring is that?'

T_________T

See, Bryan? This is the response you get because you prank your girlfriend too much!

But, yes, I agreed to put that beautiful 'compressed pebble' on my finger after he convinced me that the ring was for me ;) 

I wanted to keep this entire thing hush-hush for a week or two, but not knowing that Bryan had already changed my relationship status on Facebook... all when I was still trying to make sense of what's happening. OMG!


LOL 
good one Facebook! I love that picture. It shows Bryan's personality perfectly ;)

Darling, the past 6 years have been such a rollercoaster ride, but I'm sure it was those experiences that took us to where we are today. Thank you for everything! I'm definitely looking forward to ROCK N' ROLL the rest of my life with you ;)

Chiang Kai Shek Memorial, TAIWAN. December 2010

This is going to be awesome! I'm engaged to my cheeky bestfriend :)


4 Comments

Categories