I'm typing this post after 38 hours of being awake with 2 hours of sleep.

Last night, my mom, Bryan and I decided to go to a neighbourhood kopitiam for drinks. It was 11PM by the time we got there, and I wanted to drink milk.

The menu stated that a cup of hot milk is RM5.80.

In my head, I thought 'Hmm, better not order milk, else Bryan will go on a mini lecture, asking why do I want to drink milk for RM5.80, when I can buy for much cheaper in the supermarket. Also, we have milk in the office' I can foresee this ahead, because to Bryan, it doesn't make sense and it's not justifiable to order a cup of milk for RM5.80. He's just like this for things he feels are not worth paying for.

So, to avoid any unnecessary bickering, I ended up looking at another page of drinks, and found milk tea for RM3.50. I thought 'Okay, this is more reasonable that RM5.80. Plus, I don't make milk tea in the office or at home :P I shall order this!'

OMG THAT RM3.50 MILK TEA COST ME MY ENTIRE NIGHT'S SLEEP!!!

I was in bed by 2AM, trying to sleep (Bryan was still awake reading something on the Tab), but ended up tossing and turning until 3AM when Bryan came to bed.

I was very sleepy as I could feel my eyes heavy and dry. But I just couldn't sleep. It was as if my brain was doing some running, jumping and somersaults....whole night long.

Bryan fell asleep before me, and he snored all the way -_-

Damn that RM3.50 tea. If I didn't have such thoughts and ordered the milk, I would have had a wonderful sleep, and got all recharged for the next busy day. All for the difference of RM2.30 only!

Next time, I won't bother Bryan and just order what I want :P

And for the record, I gave up trying to sleep at 7AM when the sun came up.


2 Comments

  1. Lol... I know how you feel. That's y I stop drinking milk tea, tea, coffee, ice lemon tea, anything with caffeine from evening onwards.. If not, my Brian goes crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Categories