Hello!

I just got back from Melbourne for the brother's graduation a couple of days ago (congratulations, Ming!), and already having Melbourne withdrawal symptoms. And as excited as I am to share about Melbourne, I realized I have not blogged about Boracay. Oops! Hehe =X

So, here are a couple of panaromic shots by my travel partner's iPhone #nofilter (thank you, Sue May!). This is my most beautiful sunset experience yet (coming in a close second is Tanah Lot in Bali). It definitely looks more amazing in real life, and I feel very privileged to be able to soak in the beautiful view for an hour, every day I was there. Very surreal!

We bargained and managed to experience the sunset cruise on the local paraw boats for only RM10 per person. One of the best experiences of my life! I promise you pictures very soon :)







Leave a Reply

Categories