This is the place I realized my fear of heights. Although the scenery was amazing from the platform's edge, it's so damn scary to jump off!




There were 3 platforms – 5m, 8m and 15m high.

The daredevil Bryan saw two other Korean boys jumped off the 8m platform gleefully, and he happily joined in the fun, only to realize (in mid-air) that 8m is pretty high up!

He was so quick to jump, I haven't even found myself a seat by then!

That dive, he pulled his shoulder muscle a little bit because he didn’t land properly -_- So he had to recuperate for almost an hour before he went in the second time!

On the other hand, it took me a while to gather my guts before I could jump off! I was a little overwhelmed by the 5m high platform, so I jumped off a lower cliff at 3m first. There wasn’t a platform for that height - I just jumped off some random rock hehe! ;)

Yep, LIFE IS GOOD indeed (when you're in Boracay!)



Three hours passed, I’ve had a couple of beers and yummy caramelized bananas (they were so good, I ate a 5 bananas, and Ching probably had 20 of them!), and THEN something got into me.

"I should JUST DO IT Nike-style, jump off the 5m (at least!), and make my RM150 worth it." (the activity cost RM150 per person!)

Just like that, I was ready for my 5m jump.

PEACE!



Sue May, on the other hand, already knew she had fear of heights. So the poor girl only managed to jump off some 2m high rock hahaha!





One of the divers surfaced with a pretty blue starfish, so we struck a pose with it, and gave it back to him :D

After cliff diving, we went for a sunset cruise on a local paraw. Paraw is a local makeshift boat by the villagers as a mode of transport. We got it for so cheap – a ridiculous RM10 per person for a 45 min ride out to the sea!


It was such an incredible experience!

It's hard to forget having the breeze on my body, as the paraw sailed further into the ocean, my feet dangling over the 'seats', occasionally having sea water splattered on it, one hand holding onto the wooden panel, and the other holding the fiance while admiring the beautiful golden egg yolk sunset.










Simply amazing. Boracay's sunset is the best I’ve experienced yet! SIX days in Boracay was definitely insufficient for us. The next time we get to Boracay, we’ll stay for at least 2 weeks ;)

A couple more photos of us there ;)






I'll be back, Boracay! :)

Next up - Melbourne!



One Comment

  1. Oh yeah! My all time favorite, catching the breath taking sunset while walking barefooted at the white beach! Really, it is simply AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Categories